Fw: Parting Out e21 323i Melbourne, Australia.

- -----Original Message-----
From: Sasha Nackovski <snackov@domain.elided>
To: bmw-digest@domain.elided <bmw-digest@domain.elided>
Date: Monday, 1 May 2000 11:19
Subject: Parting Out e21 323i Melbourne, Australia.

>Hi,
>
>This is the second and final time I bother digesters with this post. I am
>parting out a '81 E21 323i- engine has been sold, as have many other parts,
>but there is still alot of good stuff left, including:
>
>- LSD rear end with 3.45 gears, in excellent condition. $250.
>- Rear drive shafts, good condition, $50 ea.
>- Tokico struts with lowered springs, $50 ea rear, $65 ea front.
>- Good roadworthy windscreens with rubber, $90 front, $60 rear (tinted).
>- All brake parts including disk rear, enquire.
>- full exhaust system with almost new twin rear mufflers, all genuine BMW,
>$240 complete set.
>- Good steering rack with damper and tie rod ends, $80.
>- Many other parts including glass, panels, electrics etc available.
>
>All prices in Aussie dollars. E-mail me or phone on 0419 334 383. Can ship
>all parts at your expense.
>
>Sasha

Oops, I also forgot to mention that I have a set of 16inch Simmons V5
3-piece alloy wheels to suit (4-stud). They have grey centres, and come with
fat low profile Goodyear and Bridgestone tyres. Contact me for more info.
Price $1300 for the set. Needless to say, they look very nice on the E21
BMW!

Sasha