Parting Out e21 323i Melbourne, Australia.

Hi,

This is the second and final time I bother digesters with this post. I am
parting out a '81 E21 323i- engine has been sold, as have many other parts,
but there is still alot of good stuff left, including:

- - LSD rear end with 3.45 gears, in excellent condition. $250.
- - Rear drive shafts, good condition, $50 ea.
- - Tokico struts with lowered springs, $50 ea rear, $65 ea front.
- - Good roadworthy windscreens with rubber, $90 front, $60 rear (tinted).
- - All brake parts including disk rear, enquire.
- - full exhaust system with almost new twin rear mufflers, all genuine BMW,
$240 complete set.
- - Good steering rack with damper and tie rod ends, $80.
- - Many other parts including glass, panels, electrics etc available.

All prices in Aussie dollars. E-mail me or phone on 0419 334 383. Can ship
all parts at your expense.

Sasha