Re: performance upgrades

   Mark...Send an e-mail to Michel Potheau of CTC,Inc.nearby in Boston.
Mpotheau@domain.elided   He has been dealing in BMWs and parts for 30 years,and
should have all you need in OE parts at the best prices in your area,plus
may have mods. you want as well.I specialize in setting up the cars for
street/track,etc.,particularly 5 series,and if you need advice on that
you're welcome to call.Also don't forget to check with our sponsor,Ireland
Engineering/www.bmw2002.com as well.
                                    "RA"/Bob G.