RE: User goups

With regards to what Dane said, this group is generally more courteous than
the other groups out there.  As a new model yuppy owner, I take only the
slightest bit of offense to your comment.  But, regretably, I do have to
agree that most of the crap being slung is from new model owners on a
particular site, it ends with .org, I think,  but no name calling please.
lol   I also notice that most BMW 'owners' around Long Island, NY where I'm
from, aren't into the comraderie that most of us as BMW enthusiasts are.

I am proud to own a new model bmw.  I feel that I identify with the new
models in the matter of styling and performance.  But I think how someone
chooses to enter the realm d'BMW is irrelevant.  I think a warranty for the
first couple of years is nice, plus I leased it.(write off)  Plus, there's
something to say about that new leatherette smell, sniff sniff.   But
seriously, I do notice some slighting of older model owners towards the
newcomers.  We are not
johnny-come-latelys to the world of BMW, some of us have just been watching
from the outside itching to jump in.  In my case I finally took the jump
after being in school my whole damn life.

I hope you all find that twisty, turny, no cop having road we all seek.

Cheers,

Dr. Scott E. Brunengraber
'00 323i sp/prem
drscott@domain.elided     on other sites I wouldn't dare to leave my email!!