Re: 318 Strange Vibration in Reverse and 1st Gear

       Mike...check the guibo behind the trans,and the center support
bearing on driveshaft.The first may be cracked(can't always be seen unless
removed and inspected),and the second may be tired or have a tear,etc.As
they start to go bad,either/both of these often show erratic symtoms.So does
a slightly out-of- balance driveshaft these problems cause.If so,it will get
worse.           "RA"