Re: ZF Transmission info

Hold on guys! Before you ya'll sell those nice cars, let me tell you that I
have reman transmissions for your cars for $1975.00 including torque
converters. These units come with a 2 year parts and labor warranty. See footer
below about our business.

Fadeev, Alex wrote:

> "Murphy, Drew" <dmurphy@domain.elided> wrote:
> >
> > Craig;
> > Three! Not sure what the tranny model is, but it's in an '88
> > E32. Keep me on your list.
>
> Drew,
> Craig replied to me with a $2800 quote for a proper ZF rebuild.
> I don't know about you, but I am joining "lets sell the bloody thing" list.
>
> YMMV,
> alex f

- --
Rusty Cullens, Wholesale Parts, Inc., Atlanta, Georgia
OE & OEM Parts for Mercedes, BMW & Porsche, 25% to 75% off Retail.
1-800-741-5252 or AOL Instant Messenger / wholesale26265
We accept Visa, Mastercard & American Express, COD's also.