Re: bmw-digest V9 #1445

     C.W....If you're not sure of the accuracy of what you're told about
'chargers,try for a second opinion at ERT(European Racing Technologies) in
Wilmington,Del.They run blown M3s in club racing,and I'm personally familiar
with some of their tech reps.from BMWCCA club racing and other areas.They
specialize in BMW superchargers. www.europeanracing.com
website.Tel#302-633-1157.They may or may not stock 4cyl.blower kit,but I
guarantee they know what it does and doesn't do.If your out west of
course,pick on Steve Dinan instead.
                               "RA"/Bob G.