Suspension Setup for Auto-x

Hi everyone,

I'm prepping my car for an upcoming Auto-X with the NJ BMW CCA on April
30th.   I've many questions that I'd love to ask, but for the sake of not
wasting everyone's time, I'll try and keep it short.  In knowing that
auto-x's place more emphasis on turns, I opted to go the route of suspension
tweaks.

My suspension is pretty tight, it consists of the following:

M3 lightweight x-brace
BMP C/F strut tower bar
Eibach Pro-Kit springs
Bilstien sport struts & shocks
Eibach Swaybar kit with urethane bushings
18" Hamman HMII w/ Shaved Nitto NT555 @ 225/40ZR18 @40psi

Am I missing anything?  The swaybars are adjustable, of course being the
novice auto-x'er I've no idea as to what would be the best setting for
these.  I appreciate anyone's experiences, knowledge, input and their $0.02.

See you at the races!
Ron
rhakim@domain.elided
'98 323is