Radiator update, Schedule 40 + JB Weld

Sorry for the delay...anyone wonder why they call it
"work"?

Anyhow, to be brief on my borken radiator:
  - The schedule 40 plastic pipe "sounded like a good
    idea at the time" but didn't last...it sorta
shrunk
    like certain appendages in a cold shower.

  - The JB Weld held very well; anyone needing to
patch
    stuff, think about using this!

Bryan Schuett <bryan@domain.elided> gave me info on
getting the OEM radiator at a good price.  Bryan's
comments were:

> Eurasian: 800.824.8814  Ask for Dave - tell'm Bryan
> from Minnesota sent you.

I took this advice, called Dave late on a Wednesday
<but it was strange...as soon as I mentioned Bryan's
name, I heard this "arrgggh" through the phone line.
Dave said it was okay, he'd work with me anyway... ;')

Dave sent the radiator out Thursday morning, I had it
Friday (came protected extremely well).  It took about
20 minutes to install, and I'm back on the road.  I
highly recommend Dave and Eurasian.

Thanks to all who contacted me; sorry I couldn't
respond to everyone...damn I hate working!  ;'0

Michael Menard
Chicago