FW: still looking for a 524td

Well the winter is over and it's autocross season so I am looking for a
524td to truck around in and tow the Z3 to events..  (please no comments
about the 524 not working, it does wonderfully especially after a few quick
turbo mods :-) (I knew an old vixen owner)

so anyone that knows of one for sale please tell me, of course a 5speed is
preferred, but an auto is fine since it is a get around town car..

I am willing to spend $2000.00  or trade my '86 Rx7  I have had offers of up
to $3000 on the Rx7 so it is a pretty nice car with only 109,000 miles on it
and would make a great racecar for someone, that is why I bought it, but, I
just decided to stick to autocross and not road race.

I don't care about looks or interior, the car just needs to run well

I will also consider the brand-X (Mercedes) diesels but I prefer the BMW

TIA
Jeff Lloyd