Re: That damn clock...

Aaron,

I have a '95 M3 with full OBC, but I think that the procedure works the same
for your car.  The clock needs to be in 24-hour mode to be able to set the
time correctly.  Otherwise, you could end up setting the clock 12 hours off.

The procedure:

1) Turn the ignition key to the 'ON' position

2) Press and hold the 'Clock' button (about four seconds) until the
     display reads 'INPUT TIME'

3) Press the 'km/mls' button to turn off the AM/PM indicator.  This
     puts the clock into 24-hour mode.

4) Press the following buttons to set the time:
   '1000' for the tens digit of the hour
   '100'  for the ones digit of the hour
   '10'   for the tens digit of the minute
   '1'    for the ones digit of the minute

Set the clock for 24-hour time.  If you're 24-hour time-impaired, add twelve
to any hour after noon.  So, if it's 8:00PM, it will be 8+12 or 20:00.

5) After entering the 24-hour time correctly, press the 'km/mls'
     button again to switch the time to 12-hour time (if desired).

6) When the time is set correctly, press the 'Set/Res' button to set
     the clock.

That's it!

- -rb