That damn clock...

Hey,

Since Daylight savings was not to long ago this question may have already
came up but, ive been busy and coincedentally been ignoring my bmw digest
emails.  So i apologize if this is a repeat.  How do i set my damn clock an
hour forward?!?!  I have tried a many number of button pushing combinations
and i can't figure it out. I have a 1993 318is, i don't believe it has an
OBC seeing as it is missing quite a few buttons in that area that i have
seen in other cars.  I would just check my owners manual, but i don't have
one...  Any help would be much appreciated.  Since, i don't really have time
to scour through the digest i would appreciate if you caould send it
directly to me, thanks alot!