Re: E30 325i vs 325is suspension

James, Gregory A <gregory.a.james@domain.elided> writes:

>Hi,
>I am planning on taking my car back to full stock and would like to know
>what are the differences between the suspensions for the E30 325i and the
>325is.  Specifically, for the 1990 model year, were the springs and/or
>shocks the same?  If not, what's different?  Thanks,
>Greg 1990 325is

 There's actually very little difference between the two suspension setups.
The 325is fronts are a little stiffer (but not necessarily lower),   but The
rear springs are the same for both cars. The 325is has slightly stiffer shocks
all around,  but the swaybars are the same for both cars (20mm front and
12mm rear).  Stiffer shocks and stiffer front springs.  That's it.

Randy
89 325is