Parting out E21 323i, Melbourne Australia.

Hello from Australia!

I have just recently discovered the BMW digest, so this is my first post.

I am currently parting out an E21 series 323i that has been involved in a
fairly heavy front end accident (too severe to fix unfortunantly, as it was
a very nice car before it was damaged). Most parts are available, including
all mechanicals (2.3l engine, 5-speed g/box, rear end with new driveshafts,
brakes etc). Body wise, the car has some panels including doors and bootlid,
rear bumper, all glass, and some pristine tailights. It also has an almost
new genuine BMW twin muffler exhaust system.

Anyone interested in any of the above should e-mail me or call me on 0419
334 383.

I also have for sale a set of Simmons 3-piece mag wheels to suit the above
or any four stud BM. Size is 16inx 7.5, they are V5 style and come with some
reasonably wide low frofile performance tyres. Contact me for more details-
I am asking around $1300 for the set of four.

Cheers,

Sasha Nackovski - Melbourne, Australia.