Oil Sender Question on 735i

Hello All,

I'm relatively new to the world of BMW. I've been lurking here for several
months now. I picked up a 1985 735i for an exceptional price. I knew it had
some problems when I got it and it's been a while since I've had a "project
car" and thought it would be fun. It has been. I recently have had the oil
light start coming on and it will flicker or stay on while driving.
Sometimes it will go out, but it's mainly on. I have not been able to find a
service manual for the car, but I am assuming that it has an oil sender,
like an American car. If so, I'm suspecting the oil sender first and
possibly the oil pump next. Can anybody describe where these parts are
located on the vehicle. I've looked around a little, but am having trouble
identifying them. Also, anyone know where to get service manuals or copies?

Thanks. Bobby