[E36!!] - White Guage Cluster Group Purchase

Alright folks you asked for it - and you got it!  I posted recently about an
E30 white guage cluster group purchase and some E36 owners responded with a
hearty "How come us E36 guys are missing out".  I've talked to my supplier
who was helping me organize the group purchase and here's what I've found
out...
White (and colored, if anybody cares) guages are available for E36's.  There
are two different types.  Type one has a speedo that reads from 20-140 and
type two reads on up to 160mph.  The tachometers all read to 7k rpms.  I
have already asked my connection if one kind is for M3's and one is not -
I'm not an E36 owner and don't know.  (You all may already know depending on
speedometer markings)  Here is what I can do..

It takes a group order of at least 10 guages (no matter what series they're
for) to get the group price.  The price for E36er's will be slightly higher
than the E30 guages at $115/cluster instead of the E30 price of
$100/cluster.  If you want a color (red, yellow, blue, or green) then it'll
cost ya another $5.  These are plastic guage faces and a picture of an E30
application can be viewed at the following address...

http://members.tripod.com/bimmersteven/images/whitedash.gif

The picture tells alot more than I can explain.  My friend added the
"M-Technic" sticker to his so that won't be on them when they're ordered.
Instructions for installation are included and it doesn't require any
special tools.
Email me _privately_ if you are interested in partaking in this group
purchase.  I've gotten a good response so far but need 10 FOR SURE orders
before I'll start taking money.  Oh yea, this is only available for US
residents.

Thanks,
Steve
CCA: Smokey Mountain Chapter