Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:50:06 GMT

I would like to thank all who answered my question regarding the s42
engine reliability.

I currently own an E21 (euro-spec, i'm in Portugal). A trully
magnificent car in what concerns reliability, handling, etc. I intend
to keep that car for as long as I can. But I don't want to punish her
anymore with daily commuting. It was my first and only car.

Of course I would like to buy another BMW. So an used e36 or e30
would be the choice.

Thank you very much,

Paulo

Euro 316 1.8 E21

Esta mensagem foi enviada usando o WebPOP II.
http://www.via-net-works.pt/email