<E30> H & R SPRINGS

These were installed on my 1988 325is when I bought it. I soon discovered
that speed bumps and a lowered chassis just don't get along. As I have to
traverse these obstacles nearly 20 times a day, so something had to go. I
felt it was either my oil pan or the springs. Plus I just didn't like the
"look" of the car this low. I had to find some stock springs, and happily
haven't noticed any real loss in cornering. So that means I am selling the H
& R's, I had planned to put them on eBay, but thought I would post it here
first. Please email if you are interested.

dane_c@domain.elided