RE: BMW Rentals in Munich

<<<Mark Johnson asks
Subject: BMW Rentals in Munich

It looks like my wife and I, along with two friends, will be vacationing in
Europe this June, and plan on flying into Munich.  Can anybody give any
advice on renting Bimmers in Bavaria -- agencies, rates, etc.?  I want
either a 4-door 3 series or 5 series, but know that there are many more
models available, including the Turbodiesels.  With fuel prices in Europe,
this is a consideration.>>>>

Last I checked, Sixt and Europacar had a good fleet of BMWs. Maybe Hertz.
Try contacting  Dan at <chrisman@domain.elided> who gets good prices through
Autoeurope in Maine., or call them direct. Commonly available is 318, 520
and 523. Diesels do exist.
Don't get hurt on gas prices! The 318 might be a tad overtaxed with 4 plus
bags over the alps, but they hum right along on the autobahn. 523 is nice.

George