Re: Dull Paint <RESULTS>

Hi Michel,

You can try sanding with 2000 grit sandpaper and a trickle of water. Or
1500 grit, depending on the size of your testicles.

Be superultra careful - it's real easy to sand through clearcoat.

This will make it look totally dull.

After that, use 3M rubbing compound and then 3M hand/machine glaze (or
whatever it's called).

Michiel ('87 325es <http://www.monmouth.com/~jmvw/cars/BMW/>, shiny, but
also with some scratches from cluelessly doing this - my testicles are like
skippyballs :)

  e-mail at night: jmvw@domain.elided
 e-mail while day: jmvw@domain.elided