<E30> PS & PS: Replaced clutch master cylinder

PS:

Ford Aspire (really a Kia, I think) lug bolts are about the size of E30
clutch master cylinder attachment bolts.

PS:

Another note: I really couldn't see how I could disconnect the steel tube
at the back of the clutch master cylinder. Instead I disconnected it where
it connects to the rubber hose to the slave cylinder and I weaseled the
master cylinder out together with that steel tube. I took note of the angle
at which it was attached to the master cylinder and I mounted it at the
same angle on the new master cylinder before weaseling that one back in.

Michiel

  e-mail at night: jmvw@domain.elided
 e-mail while day: jmvw@domain.elided