Re: Dull Paint <RESULTS>

Concerning my dull paint question, I've been asked to post to the list the
suggestions I would receive.

I received two concrete suggestions. Here they are:

1. Use a product with a clay bar.

     I did use that last year. It did improve a bit but not as much as I wished.
May be my paint was too much oxydized.

2. To use Zymol HD that is a cleaner with may be , a mild deoxidant.  I will try
this one, if I can locate a store selling Zymol products.  There web site is
www.zymol.com

Thanks to those who took the time to answer me, and hopefully I'm gonna have a
black car this summer instead of a charcoal one!

Michel Drainville
91 318ic