<Formula One> Where to stay in Indy?

Hi, all:
     I just got my confirmation for F1 ticket yesterday, after I send my
request ticket form in on the first day (October something).  I dunno why,
but I got my third choice seat.  Tower Terrace.  I don't even know where is
Tower Terrace.  Anyway, I thought I am not going to Indy, because there were
no response from them.  Now, I am in trouble, all the hotel is booked around
IMS.  I want to go there for three days.  Fri-Sunday.  So, I need 2 nights
stay around Indy.  Does anybody know which hotel I can stay, that is not too
far from IMS (I will drive for 1 hour from hotel to IMS if needed).

Also, anybody else have Tower Terrace tickets?  I would love to meet some
people on the digest.

Thanks in advance.

Perry.
BMWCCA: MotorCity.  (Not far from MIS).  (IMS is not within daily driving
distance).