Re:<Formula One> Where to stay in Indy?

You might try Anderson IN, and Muncie IN which are 1/2 hr and 45 min.
north of Indy for a Hotel.

To the east you could try Rushville IN, Batesville IN, or even Cincinatti
OH. To the Northwest, Lafayette IN, home of Purdue University.

To the west, you could try Terre Haute IN. All of these are within 1 hr.

If I recall correctly, the Tower Terrace is above the pit lane on the
inside of the track. I just got confirmation of my tickets yesterday and
I'm in the Northwest Vista, which is just beyond F1, turn 1. This was my
2nd or 3rd choice. I too was supprised to get tickets since I heard of
other people receiving confirmations about 3 weeks ago.

Good luck with the hotel, I have had the same problem in the past for the
Mid Ohio CART race. I live in Indy so I'm all set for this one.

Regards,

Kevin McLeaster
(shopping for a '95 M3)