Wobble explanation

I still have a slight (1mm back and forth) wobble in my steering wheel.

The dealer drove it and found nothing.  I just had them put on new tie
rods and, of course, align it.

My question is this:  the tires are about 3 months old and were balanced
before and after the tie rod.  Could these tires have worn a little
differently pre-alignment and then the alignment attenuated the
wobble...even though they're individually in balance.

Does this make any sense?

Doug

- --

LR Communication Systems, Inc.

Improving business communications worldwide since 1969.
Internet-based and on-site instruction with personal feedback.

Don't send that document out before viewing our helpful writing tips!
Free at our site: http://LRcom.com

mailto:mail@domain.elided   (908) 464-1231   fax (908) 464-1350
139 Dogwood Lane * Berkeley Heights, NJ * 07922 * USA