<E30-nonM3> Performance Friction Group Purchase

Greetings all,

The proprietor of Performance Friction has decided there's not
enough demand to support continued manufacture of 90-compound
pads in style 278, the front pads for non-M3 E30s.  (PF has
never made a rear pad for these cars.)  The pads are already
out of stock at the factory :(

That's the bad news.  The good news is that they would produce a
run *if* we can get together an order for 100 sets.  A friendly
supplier has agreed to work with me on this - if we can get close
enough to 100 sets then he would be willing to hold the remaining
inventory.

Assuming we can meet the minimum, the price per set would likely
be a bit below the last price I paid of $83.60.  Figure around
$80 for budgetary purposes.

Please send me *private* email if you're interested in going in
on a group purchase.  RESPONSES SENT TO THE DIGESTS WILL BE
IGNORED - I can't guarantee that I'll see every one.  Be sure to
state how many sets you'd want.  This isn't a commitment (yet)
on your part, just a showing of interest.  If replies warrant,
we'll figure out how to make this work.

Send replies to:  steve.goldstein@domain.elided

I'll be at the track tomorrow :), don't expect an instant reply.

Thanks for the bandwidth.

Steve

'91 318is  Wants more PF90s
'85 325e   What's a PF90?