Speedo and Turn signal Problem

I have an 84 325e or E30 and I have been having problems with the =
Speedo. I
think that either a wire is lose or a fuse blown but the Speedo works
sometimes and not other there has been no constant thing happing (i.e. =
when
the lights are on the Speedo works and does not work on different =
occasions.
or if the lights are off the same thing also if I hit a bump in the =
road it
does not matter) I have pulled the dash out and could not find any =
thing
that looked wrong. I tried to follow the tests in the Bentley manual =
for
common dash problems but to no avail it still happens. The only other
problem I have been having is the Turn signal light s are not working
correct they are either about a =BD a sec apart when I don't apply the =
brakes
or they slow down to about a 40 sec delay between flashes when I apply =
the
brakes. I don't think the problem is related but I have replaced the =
flasher
and checked all the bulbs and it still happens. Any help on either =
problem
would be greatly appreciated.=20
Thanks David=20
84 325e