E30 rear diff

I'm swapping rear diff from an E28 535i into my
E30eta.
Does any one know what oil seals I may need. And if
replacing the output bearings is a DIY.

=====
Raymond M.Wong
86 325es 137k miles Euro"i" head,Euro Manifold, JC Chip
87 535ia  160k miles Currently dead(auto trans in fail safe) :( fresh head w/new camshaft+ valve guides, JC chip, upper/lower control arms with 750 busings,boge gas turbos,new brakes)when i have time i'll swap in 5speed and revive it.
bmwcca.