e30 Where does the fuel rail attach to the fuel line?

Hello all,

I am currently replacing the head gasket on my 1991 e30 convertible. In the
directions in the Haynes manual it says to disconnect the fuel line from the
fuel rail, but doesn't say where. So where should I be looking for this
connection to be?

And speaking of manuals, isn't there one better than the Haynes? I know
people have talked about that on here before, but what was the general
consensus (re: which manual is best) and where is the best place to purchase
it (ie cheapest)?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Allison