Tires

All,
I would love some comments/suggestions on two questions:
1) Define the limit of tire wear (tread depth, etc.)
and
2) Suggestions for new tires. The car is used for daily driving and, as
much as I would like to pretend otherwise, does not really regularly
undergo performance driving stresses.... I would still like to be able
to safely zoom around when I can, but do not need high performance tires
if they are going to wear out that much more quickly. Current tires are
Pirelli P-zero's which were on the car when I bought it.
Thanks,
Alrik
- ---
1988 M-6