Re: BMW alarm system

Michael: Save yourself some $$ and install the alarm system yourself.  You can get
factory systems from several advertisers in the Roundel for much less than your dealer -
I bought mine from The BMW Store in Cincinnatti.  Intallation is not that difficult, and
you will save a few hundred $$.  I've been happy with the factory alarm system - I don't
have any desire for the fancy bells and whistles that some other units brag about - who
needs remote starting?  And who needs to unlock their car from more than 50 fifty feet
away?

- -Chip Baines
'97 328iC
'86 528e