Re: Wheel Repair

In a message dated 3/27/00 2:42:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided Paul De Zan writes:

<< Some bozo forced me into a curb recently, messing up one of my rims.
 Does anyone have any experience with the new alloy repair processes?
 Seems like a great thing, but I don't know anyone who's actually had a
 wheel fixed this way. >>

A "professional" wheel repair shop should be able to fix your wheel easily.
They have the equipment to repair alloy wheels to factory spec.  I've done it
several times and highly recomnmend it.  The only time I wouldn't do it is if
I could find a used or another new wheel cheaper.

Good Luck,

John Weese
BMW CCA #76646
Nittany Bimmers Chapter