leather. looking for repair stories and kits.

I just bought myself a 89 e34 and the leather seats
have started to crack a little along the natural fold
lines of the leather. I remeber someone posted a story
about a successful filling in of the cracks and
redying. Looked in the archives but couldnt find it.
If anyone has the story or has recommedations, pls
send me  information on how I should go about
performing the repairs.

Thanks.