bmw cellular telephone

I installed the car kit for my motorola 3688.  Works beautifully.  The kit
is pretty transparent with the controller box installed below the glove box,
all wirings are hardly visible and a cute little speaker is attached to the
steering wheel.  I think it uses the hifi speakers.  The voice-activated
commands work very well.  Only drawback is that the cradle is specific to
the 3688 but I had motorola's assurance that replacement cradles will be
made available when there are new models.  Total cost was about US$400
including installation.