Re: Short-shift kit

Hi Matt!

I have installed the short shift in my E36 318iS, and I must say that I'm
really pleased with it. There is definately a noticeable difference. BUT, I
know that there is difference in the diameter of the prob shaft from model
to model. For instance: My brother has a E36 325i, and his prob shaft is
larger in diameter compared to mine. Due to the larger prob shaft on his
model, he can't mount the same short shift as the one I have, there is
simply not enough room for it. This means that the gain on his model in
smaller than that on mine. Even though, there is still an improvement - so I
would say "Go for it"!

Regards, Thomas
Denmark
'92 318iS Coupe - Supercharged to 205 HP