RE: 2002 speedometer for 320i tranny & 3.91 diff

I need to know if anyone can help me with a question about ways to correct the speedometer in my 2002 that has a '83 320i 5-SP with 3.91 LS Diff and 13" 185-70 tires???

Obviously, my speedometer reading is too high for the actual speed and I would like ideas on how to correct this error in the speedometer.

I have thought of a 320i speedometer, but will it fit/work in my existing 2002 dash panel???

Is there an adjustment that may be done in the existing speedometer or cable???

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Clyde W.
cwiii1@domain.elided