E36: Which to buy, 4dr or 2dr?

>    I am considering selling my 87 325is, and am looking to buy an e36
325i.
>I know the price range of the cars, and have yet to decide which trim to
buy
>the 2 door or the 4 door. This is what I am wondering: which is better? I
am
>young, so I don't necessarily need the 4 doors, but it is a nice feature,
and
>it looks great. But, I want something that handles well. Which is the
better
>choice? And does anyone know what insurance difference is on the two, is it
>that much cheaper for the 4 door? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Justin -

I prefer the 2 door.  My fiance' prefers the 4 door.  They will handle,
insure, etc. the same.  The 2 door has a bunch fewer pieces.  But the big
bonus is when you and your friends decide to go somewhere together.  Whoever
has the Explorer or the car with 4 doors is always the first choice to
drive.  Now do you see why I like the 2 doors?  Plus, IMHO, the 2 door looks
better.

John Virnig
'97 328is