E36: Which to buy, 4dr or 2dr?

Hello,
    I am considering selling my 87 325is, and am looking to buy an e36 325i.
I know the price range of the cars, and have yet to decide which trim to buy
the 2 door or the 4 door. This is what I am wondering: which is better? I am
young, so I don't necessarily need the 4 doors, but it is a nice feature, and
it looks great. But, I want something that handles well. Which is the better
choice? And does anyone know what insurance difference is on the two, is it
that much cheaper for the 4 door? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Justin

End of bmw-digest V9 #1413