Sacramento area BMW performance group forming

Do you live in or around the Sacramento, CA area?

Are you tired of all the wine tours, BBQ's, and luncheon's put on by our
local CCA Chapter?

Are you interested in Open track days, 'Spirited' drives, tech/install days,
group buys, karting events, and all around having fun?

Then this is an invitation for you to join a new club that is just forming
in the Sacramento area. The club is open to anyone, as long as you own a
BMW. If you are interested please contact me via email at
jim.tappan@domain.elided.

Note:  Please, do not respond to my rsvlonline.net address as I am
transitioning to a new ISP.