Yoko 520's mini-review

I have Yoko 520's on my wife's Golf in 205/40-17's
(on borbet Type C's) and we find them to have a
good amount of traction, but are VERY hard and noisy.
They have a very long tread life (probably because they
are so hard and have less grip)

I am curretnly running the new Bridgestone RE730's
in 235/40-17's (on Borbet Type T's) on my '94 DINAN 325i
(http://homepage.interaccess.com/~dkelly/my325i.htm pictures
to come), and I find them to be 95% as good as the Michelin Sport
and Potenza Pole Position's (I run those last year and the
year before) - both are almost twice as expensive!

The Sports & Pole Positions I only got a year out of,
so I decided to try the 730's.... excellent so far,
MUCH better than the 520's!

hope this helps!