E30 Buying Tips -Thanks!

I would like to thank those who offered their help. The deal is done! After
1 month of searching, calling and emailing I have chosen the car. It came
down to mileage/price vs. power. Power won. I am soon to be the proud owner
of a 1988 Alpine white 325is with 180k on it. The paint and engine are so
clean you could eat off of it.

some details:
2.5L Inline Six with a shaved head/Motronics 1.1-Jim Conforti Chip/K&N
Filtercharger/Bilstein Sport Struts/H&R Sport Springs/Stainless Braided
Lines/Repco Metal Master's/Clifford III-Keyless Entry

It has no deck unit, but all original speakers are there. leather is in
pretty good shape. Complete record book and original parts. Custom 5 spoke
wheels. Plus countless other improvements. It will tax my pocketbook, plus
the chip will require premium gas, but man does it scoot.

Dane C.