E46/E36 16x7 wheels F/S $800 Irvine CA

E46 non-sport, premium wheels in excellent condition. They should have
new 205/55-16 tires on them (I still have to go retrieve them from the
dealer). I don't think there is a single mark on the wheels.

I would prefer to sell them to someone local, but I will ship them for
actual charges from a place similar to Mailboxes Etc.

You are responsible for knowing what they will fit. However, I have 18x8
TSW Imola's mounted on my E46 and they were originally mounted on an
E36.

Brian
Irvine CA

To get your own FREE ZDNet Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com