Quebec listers

This is for the list members that are in Quebec Canada.

I see a lot of Bimmers with a license plate having the letters BMW (In Quebec we
are different from the rest of America, we can't buy a license plate with the
name we would like). I don't think this is a coincidence. I heard that a guy in
Montreal owns a Z3 with the licence plate BMW 007.  Is there someone with
connections at the SAAQ who is capable to give us, BMW lovers, a plate with BMW
written on it.??

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Michel Drainville