Mid-Atlantik '02 Fest I (Update)

Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder about the First Annual Mid-Atlantik '02 Fest to be held on
April 29, 2000 at Shenandoah River State Park (Bentonville, VA), Route 340
between Front Royal and Luray, VA (rain date May 6th)...in the beautiful
Shenandoah Valley near Skyline Drive.

I am working on an agenda, but due to my father being gravely ill in the
hospital, I haven't had "any" time for well over a week to work on the
agenda....gee, I almost forgot what it felt like to go 40 hours on about 1
hour of sleep .

Thanks to all who have offered to assist me with the planning, lining up
sponsors, etc. It's gonna be fun!

Mark your calendars NOW! Let's get 40 to 50 2002's for this gathering...and
yes non-'02's are welcome (I've been asked)...but our paved parking area is
"Reserved for BMW's Only"!

More details to follow!

John Weese
Landisville, PA