E34 540i 6 speed Clutch option

I own a supercharged 95 540i sport that is on need of a new clutch. Are
there an alternatives available that have greater clamping force than the
original? I believe that the clutch for the E39 6 speed might have
superceded the E34 clutch. Can anyone confirm this and do you know if it
have greater clamping force to handle the increased output of the 4.4L
engine? Does anyone know of aftermarket alternatives? I have talked to
Centerforce and they do not make a clutch for any 540. Dinan says they will
have a stronger clutch in 4-6 weeks but I'm not sure I can wait and I _am_
sure it will be obscenely expensive..

Thanks in advance,

Ren
00 328ci