Anyone have a grill for E28?

Hello, I was the unfortunate victim of icy highway today.
I was driving on Rt 81 in upstate NY on the south bound side and ended up on th
e norht bound side smashed into an explorer.

Thank God everyone is ok, total loss of control on the highway put me into the
middle section between both sides (N and S) on snow covered grass...there was n
o stopping....

and LUckily not much damage to me (The Big American fenders pay off) 1988 528E
Only damage
1. Fog lights are gone the metal strip infront of the radiator got pushed up ..
2. Fender got bent a tiny bit
3. Grill is busted in the middle and the hood is bent a tiny bit
4. The bottom of the car scraped the embankment going down teh hill and up agai
so the muffler got wrecked....

Would anyone by an chance have
1. A front grill for this car
2. A set of fog lamps (maybe someone took a set out?)

If anyone wants to give it away to a poor student :) or sell it for a reasonabl
e price.

I wanted to replace with stock fog lamps ...but would it be better to just put
it some round driving lights? Would it make the car look nicer?

Thanks
Syed

:-( hurting neck and back and hurting car :-(