Re: 318iS idle problems

I'm experiencing the same problem with my 92 318iS. My problems is that I
have a Rotrex supercharger installed, and I'm not sure if the problem
originates from this installation - I don't think so, because I didn't have
the problem at first when the supercharger was installed. Anyway, I was told
that the O2 sensor could be the culprit. I haven't had the time to try
changing it yet, but I will soon. I think that the sensor is supposed to be
changed with a 80.000 km interval(Maybe someone on the list know if this is
correct??), if this is the case, my sensor should have been changed several
km's ago.

Best regards,
Thomas Petersen - Denmark