BMW Williams

Hello,
I'm an F1 fan who now has direction.  Before 2000 I was a McLaren-Mercedes
man but now I have the BMW Williams team to show me the light.  My wife and I
are going to the Monaco GP for part of our honeymoon.  Anybody got any tips
or guidance on how I might get near the BMW team and/or car while we are
there?  Our seats on qualifying day (Saturday) are in the grandstand at the
first chicane after the tunnel.  It is accessible by water taxi only and
should be awesome.  On race day we are in the Shangri La Terrace.  This
location puts us on the sixth floor looking down on the starting grid and
part of the pits.  I cannot wait!  If you watch the race on Fox, look for me,
I'll be wearing all the team BMW Williams gear screaming my head off for Ralf
and Jenson.  I hope I represent American BMW owners well.

Walter
E281ST@domain.elided

'85 535i
'87 325 (wife)