[none]

Hi everybody
I am new to this list but i need some help. I ma in the Sacramento area and
have a 71 2002 that i would like to sell.
The body is decent, with on;y a few dents but it comes with a parts car with
good body pieces. It is all stock under the hood (1 Barrel carb) but i will
include a 2 barrel manifold.

The following happened before i bought it

Someone tried unsuccessfully to steal it and in the process jammed a
screwdriver in every lock, broke the drivers window, and broke the
wiondshield. ThePO let it sit for a year in the rain and wasted the interior
This he stripped out and alll thats left is the passenger seat. The PO also
told me that he just had the engine and trans rebuilt around 30k ago so i
bought it just for that. I think the asking price of $800 is worth the
engine and trans alone.

Now my project list is too big (Datsun 2000 roadster and daily driver 2002)
and something must go . So i am selling this car along with a 75 or 76 shell
that my neighbor has. And if anyone is interested i also have another datsun
roadster for sale.

Email me privately if interested
Thanks

Jimmy and Sara Claypool