Re: Leap2K bug!

Actually, no it's not.  It's common programming.  A leap year only occurs
every 4 years.  On devices w/out years, such as watches, or OBC's in your
case, it either goes 2 ways.  It will go to 2/29 each year and you have to
bump it up a day, or it goes to 3/31 and you have to kick it back a day.
Just more lazy programmers.  Try it againin 3 years, I bet I'll do the same.

- -jake

<<Hi all- I'm fairly new to the list.  I have an 86 325e.

Perhaps this has been discussed before, but today I noticed that the OBC
reads "03-01" for the date. Obviously a bit of a bug.  I'm curious to
know if others have this minor problem as well (what year is your car?)

lj>>